Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Toby Carvery and Bar Croydon

The Toby Carvery and Bar Croydon

I popped into the Toby Carvery and Bar in Croydon for a drink yesterday afternoon, on my way to the dentist, and have the following observations/recommendations:

1 The first glass I was served my gin in had not been washed properly, and smelt/tasted of aniseed.

Glasses should be properly washed.

2 All four soap dispensers in the gents were empty.

These should be monitored and refilled on a regular basis.

3 The floor in the gents was semi flooded.

This should have been mopped up immediately, and not left for customers to wade through.

Sharpen up!

No comments: