The Dangers of Cooking
Kitchens, as we all know, contain many hazards; accidents with knives, fire and hot fat are all well documented.
However, equally dangerous is the humble chili.
These spices must be carefully handled by the chef, otherwise burns to the skin and eyes can occur.
One hapless chef had a little trouble with this recently. Having prepared a large batch of chilies, he went to relive himself in the urinal without washing his hands first.
A little while later his penis began to burn very painfully.
So bad was the pain, in fact, that he had to go to hospital. They had a solution for his problem, he had to dip his penis into yoghurt for an hour or so.
You have been warned!