Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Terraces (Brighton) Revisited

The Terraces (Brighton) Revisited

Eva and I revisited The Terraces on Saturday evening, and had a splendid meal.

My chorizo and poached egg starter was sublime, and my rack of lamb tender, succulent and unctuous.

Eva's fish, chips and mushy peas were cooked to perfection.

The service was first class, and very friendly. We were offered blankets when the wind became chilly, and were found a table inside when the elements finally defeated us without any fuss.

There was even a free firework display by the pier (not laid on by the restaurant) that topped the evening off.

I wish the new manager (who started a couple of weeks ago) all the very best.

Well worth visiting!

No comments: