Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Advice For Barbecues

Advice For Barbecues

Now that the sun has finally deigned to shine upon Britain, people will be making the most of this short period of warmth and making merry with their barbecues.

Just as Eva and I did the other night.

Unfortunately the warm weather also brings out that perennial nuisance, and scourge of outdoor eating, the wasp.

May I commend that you have to hand a stout package of gammon steaks. This is a most excellent and sturdy weapon to use to fend off/exterminate all manner of wasps and bugs.

No comments: