Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Restaurant Capri

Restaurant Capri (Stockholm)

Eva and I dined at Capri, our favourite Italian restaurant in Stockholm the other evening.

One slight disappointment being that their signature dish "Pollo Diavola" is no longer on the menu.

I opted instead for a veal cutlet, which was excellent.

One word of caution, the English menu states that they serve T bone steak; this is in fact a mistranslation, the steak is entrecote.

That aside, we had an excellent evening.

It would be really good though if the "Pollo Diavola" were to make a comeback.

No comments: