Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Dangers of Curry

The Dangers of Curry

News that a ban has been imposed on British Airways staff microwaving their own food following, the explosion of a curry at 35,000 feet should cause a sigh or two of relief amongst those passengers of a nervous disposition.

The blast caused around £20,000 of damage to an aircraft.

However, for those of you who enjoy good food this story confirms what I have said many times before.

The food on BA is not particularly good, if it were then the staff would not take their own meals on board (note I have discussed this many times with BA staff, and they agree).

Would they?

No comments: