Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Compliments To Sir Terence

My Compliments To Sir Terence

Lady Conran, the wife of Sir Terence Conran (design guru, restauranteur and gourmet), has given an interview in the November edition of Waitrose Food Illustrated.

In the interview she notes that her husband does not like food that has been "dicked around with"; his preference is for simple things such as, boiled bacon, gammon and stews.

Quite right, I have been pushing the "simple food" message on this site for several years now, I couldn't agree more!

No comments: