Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Rib Room Revisited

The Rib Room Revisited

Eva, myself and our good friends David and Gabi dined at the Rib Room and Oyster Bar of the Carlton Tower Hotel on Saturday night.

Eva and I have been there before (see the review here), David and Gabi have not.

We are more than pleased to say that the food, service and ambience were every bit as good as on our first visit.

-Salmon, delicious.

-Duck, delicate and flavoursome.

-Beef, unctuous and magnificent.

-Trifle, huge.

-Chocolate cake, awesome.

A good time was had by all.

My compliments to the Rib Room, and my thanks to our friends who paid the bill!

No comments: