Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Bacon and Sausages


Not everyone may realise but in addition to excellent cuts of meat, my chum Derek Stott (of D and D Family Butchers) also makes his own sausages on the premises (eg Kempton Breakfast, Pork, Lincolnshire etc).

I regularly buy his Lincolnshire sausages (a flavoursome mix of pork, and herbs) with, naturally, smoked back bacon.

Here is a fry up feast, where all the ingredients (apart from the fried bread and eggs) are roasted in the oven in the same roasting tray in olive oil.

I think it's resonantly self explanatory from the video as to what to do.

The result, when washed down with two cans of Red Stripe, is marvellous!

No comments: