If you are suffering from a cold, and are in need of a little comfort food that may help you expel the bugs, try this simple recipe.
- Take one medium onion, and peel it.
- Place it whole into a pan, and cover with cold water.
- Bring the water to the boil, and simmer with the lid on for around ten minutes until the onion is soft.
- Remove the onion from the pan, shake off excess water and place on a plate.
- Put a good sized knob of butter on the top, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Eat whilst hot.
Get well soon!