Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, July 26, 2021

Pavel - Brighton

 

Despite having lived in Brighton for many years, we have never tried Pavel (a hidden gem of an Indian restaurant in Kemptown).

We remedied that on Saturday night, and had a really excellent evening.

The service was friendly, cheerful and efficient.

The food was spot on, a good selection of choices and fantastic flavours, we loved it.

I even had mulligatawny soup, something I haven't had for a few years! 

Oh, and by the way, the Chablis was superb.

Pavel
40 St James's Street
Brighton
BN2 1RG

01273 369 2711

No comments: