Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Unbaked Chocolate Biscuit Cake

As a follow up to yesterday's recipe for an unbaked (or "no bake") chocolate biscuit cake, similar to the one being made for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, here is a variation on the recipe.

For an "adult" version of the unbaked chocolate cake, add a little vodka or rum to the mixture (according to taste).

Don't forget to visit Accountants Can Cook which contains anecdotes of my travels around the world, together with 120 of my favourite recipes amassed during 40 years of travelling, eating and cooking.

No comments: