Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Unbaked Chocolate Biscuit Cake (The Fruity Version)

Following on from the recipe that I posted on Sunday for an unbaked chocolate biscuit cake (similar to the one being prepared for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton), here is a variation to the recipe that will give you a "fruity/nutty version" of the unbaked chocolate biscuit cake.

Use the same recipe, except substitute 2 tablespoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup for the condensed milk and add in the following extra ingredients:

- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries

Don't forget to visit Accountants Can Cook which contains anecdotes of my travels around the world, together with 120 of my favourite recipes amassed during 40 years of travelling, eating and cooking.

No comments: