Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, November 02, 2009

The Coach House Brighton Revisited

The Coach House Brighton Revisited

Eva and I often enjoy dining in the Coach House, and were there last Friday evening.

However, although we enjoyed ourselves, it was evident that the kitchen was a little out of "sync" that evening. The saute potatoes were under cooked, my liver not rare (as requested) and the main courses took around 40 minutes to arrive after the starters had been cleared away.

That being said restaurants are run by human beings, not robots, sometimes things go wrong; the world continues to spin on its axis, and we will continue to visit the Coach House.

No comments: