Summer Vegetable Recipe
Now that summer is finally upon us, I thought that you may like to try this very simple summer vegetable recipe that is both colourful and tasty. I made a pot of it myself yesterday.
- 10 courgettes, washed and cut into thick slices
- 6 large tomatoes, cut coarsely
- 1 head of fresh garlic, peeled and chopped coarsely
- 4 medium onions, peeled and chopped coarsely
- olive oil, salt and black pepper
- Lightly saute the onions and garlic witht he oil, until soft, in a large stew pot
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Simmer with the lid on for around 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the courgettes are soft
Serve with pork or chicken, or just enjoy a bowl of it as it is.