Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, February 22, 2021

Sussex Pork Chops

 



Hat tip and kudos to the good people of Clark's Meat and Poultry for delivering to me some splendid Sussex pork chops.

They were thick cat, as requested, and had an excellent layer of fat, because as we all know fat means flavour! 

I roasted them on top of my homemade herb and onion stuffing.

They were exceptionally tender and flavoursome, and the stuffing superb (even if I say so myself)!

I forgot to take the photo at the beginning, so two had already been scoffed (along with a generous portion of stuffing) when I finally got round to it.

No comments: