Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pigs Can Fly

Pigs Can Fly

According to a survey carried out for National Butchers' Week, 17% of British people think that pigs have wings.

However, this alarming ignorance was not just confined to pigs. According to 23% of those surveyed, chickens have chops and lambs have drumsticks.

This level of ignorance is truly disheartening and alarming.

As a small child I used to love visiting the local butcher shop with my dad, and would sometimes be allowed to take a look around inside the refrigerator to see the animal carcasses.

Great fun!

No comments: