Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews and Food Musings

Text

Fed up with celebrity chefs drizzling sauces over undercooked pieces of meat? I am!

I regularly dine out and am happy to share my restaurant experiences, and musings on food with you.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Channelling My Inner Fanny - Stuffed Baked Potatoes

 


Here we go folks, a splendid winter warmer for you (shades of Fanny Craddock).

Ingredients

- baking potatoes

- grated mature cheddar

- cocktail sausages

- diced streaky bacon

- butter

- milk

- English mustard powder

- salt pepper

Method

- bake the spuds, cut them in half and scoop out the inside

- mash with milk, cheese, mustard, salt/pepper

- cook the bacon and sausages

 -combine with the mash then stuff the skins

- bake for 20 minutes at 200

Delicious!

The bacon and sausages were supplied by my good friend Derek Stott of D and D Family Butchers

No comments: